1. Plan and execute marketing plan to achieve company’s targets. Manage product portfolio of department to ensure maximum profit.
2. Follow up, collect and analyze the Market situation, Competitor, Target Audience and find new marketing channels.
3. Improve, develop and problem solving in working processes to be effective.
4. Manage sales team to achieve sales targets to be in accordance with the direction specified by the company.
5. Develop knowledge and coaching for sales team to have sales skills and negotiation skills.
6. Motivation, support and build solidarity within the sales team.
7. Recruiting about sales position work together with the Human resources department. (In case finding a replacement and adding employees.)
1. Male/ Female, Age not over 40 years
2. At least 5 years of working experience in the medical equipment
(If has experience in automated tablet dispensing systems, CSSD Tracking systems, Monitor devices, HIS and HL7 connection systems field it will be advantage.)
3. Good command of Thai & English in speaking, reading and writing
4. Good personality and service mind.
5. Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with excellent communication.
6. Having enthusiasm, vision, positive attitude.
7. Owning a car with driving license and able to travel upcountry.
Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Technology, Medical Science or related fields.